Our OPMP Team is a group of experts in peer mediation, online mediation and online technology:
- Judy Tindall, Ph.D. – President, National Association of Peer Program Professionals
- Dr. Cynthia Morton – Chair of Education Research and Teaching Section, Association for Conflict Resolution
- Prof. Karen DeVoogd – MA, Director Mediator Mentors, California State University Fresno, Fresno CA
- Kristen Woodward – Conflict Resolution Specialist, Fairfax County Schools
- Alexandria Aiello - Impact Evaluation Reviewer
- Giuseppe Leone – Founder, Virtual Mediation Lab
- Jay Edwards – Website Consultant, ReelFire Productions
Taking Peer Mediation to the Next Level
As explained in Judy Tindall's Mediate.com article, the main goal of our project is "Taking Peer Mediation to the Next Level",
Seeking Qualified Partners - Experienced Peer Mediation Trainers
We are currently looking to partner with qualified trainers and/or mediation centers with experience in middle and high school peer mediation training.
JULY 20, 2016 WEBINAR - ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you are interested, you can attend a 1-hour informational webinar Wednesday, July 20, 2016 6-7pm Eastern Time, where five OPMP team members will present our project in more detail, and discuss the benefits of an OPMP partnership.
To register online, fill out this ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
You'll then receive the instructions for attending our webinar with your PC, Mac, Ipad, Iphone, Android tablet or smartphone.