UK Mediation Awareness Week 2016 provides an opportunity to understand the benefits of mediation across all sectors. It is a yearly event that is promoted by the:
- Civil Mediation Council
- London Community Mediation Council
- Family Mediation Council
- The Law Society
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- College of Mediators
- The Business Mediators’ Group
and includes conferences, seminars, webinars, mock mediations, talks and debates involving all aspects of mediation.
ONLINE PEER MEDIATION PLATFORM (OPMP)
During UK Mediation Awareness Week 2016, which will take place from October 8 to October 14, team members of our Online Peer Mediation Platform (OPMP) will present the four goals of their innovative project for college and middle/high school students, which is
- Funded by the JAMS Foundation
- Currently managed by the National Association of Peer Program Professionals
- Previously managed by the Association for Conflict Resolution – Education, Research and Training Section
The day and time of the OPMP webinar during the UK Mediation Awareness Week 2016 are still to be finalized. They will be announced soon, with an online registration form for UK colleges, students and trainers interested to learn more about online peer mediation.