Wednesday, September 21, 2016 OPMP Team Member Prof. Karen DeVoogd will present a 30-min free webinar to narrate the following resources available on the OPMP website to all who are involved with Peer Mediation Programs in K-12 and University/College settings:
- Useful links to peer mediation websites
- Research and best practice in the field
- National Standards for peer mediation program
- Curriculum for peer mediation
- Media related to peer mediation online
During the webinar Dr. Bill Warters author of "Mediation in the Campus Community" (Wayne State University in Michigan) will also present asynchronously via video the Campus Conflict Resolution Resources, which will be linked to the OPMP website.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 12:00pm/Noon Eastern Time (9:00am Pacific Time, 11:00am Central Time, 5:00pm UK Time).
To attend this OPMP free 30-min webinar with your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone, fill out this Online Registration Form