Join us Tuesday, December 6th at 6:30pm Eastern Time to learn more about our Free Basic Peer Mediation Training Modules. These modules:
- Were developed by Dr. Cynthia Morton, Kristen Woodward, Prof. Karen DeVoogd and Alexandria Aiello, team members of the Online Peer Mediation Platform, a project funded by the JAMS Foundation, currently managed by the National Association of Peer Program Professionals, and previously managed by the Association for Conflict Resolution.
- Are based on the Association for Conflict Resolution Peer Mediation Program Standards, 2007.
The modules will guide students through the following areas:
- Understanding Conflict
- Understanding Peer Mediation
- Understanding Active Listening
- Positions and Interests
- Setting Up the Peer Mediation Room
- Understanding Basic Needs Behind Conflict
- Solutions and Ethics of Peer Mediation
- Managing the Peer Mediation Process
- Online Peer Mediation Platform
The modules include video segments, quizzes, practice simulations and lesson guide documents. And they are to be used under the guidance and supervision of a school counselor or teacher.
Following the webinar, school counselors and teachers are eligible to sign up their students to participate.
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 from 6:30pm to 7:15pm Eastern Time.
To register online for this webinar, fill out this Online Registration Form. You'll automatically receive information on how to attend our webinar with your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone.
NEED MORE INFO?
For additional information on peer mediation training contact the Online Peer Mediation Platform