If you missed the December 6th webinar on student-teacher mediation from Ed-Web, please check out the recording here.
Ondine Gross speaks about her experiences with establishing and coordinating a student-teacher mediation program in her high school in Illinois. In the webinar, Ondine gives the following information about her mediation program:
- How mediation is used as a Tier 2 intervention in her school;
- Benefits of using student-teacher mediation;
- Overview of the student-teacher mediation process;
- Results of the data from student-teacher mediation (2011-2014);
- Comments from teachers and students about the mediation process;
- Helpful tips on how to get started.
Not sure about student-teacher mediation? Check out the video demonstration she provides for webinar participants. Go to this link to view the video.
Want to know more about Ondine? Check out her website.